I would like to thank totallyborderline from core of my heart for nominating me for the LIEBSTER AWARD. It’s a great way to interact for the new bloggers and have a social connect with the world. At the same time it’s motivating and induces positive energy in oneself. So, going by rules, here are answers for the questions asked to me.
1. Have you realized any of your dreams, and how?
I was sleeping by now. Now, I’m awake and have seen a dream to touch million hearts through my words. I’m constantly making efforts to make my dream get wings of reality and I’m not doing this for fame or money. I just want to invoke feelings in the hearts of people who seems to have lost velocity for their emotions!
2. Do you have any addictions?
I believe to have self control on myself. So, I have don’t have any addictions as such.
3. Are you more afraid of living or dying?
I am afraid of dying without living my dream!
4. If you could tell your 10 year old self one thing, what would it be?
Don’t fall in love, ever!
5. If your 10 year old self could see your life now, what do you think they would say?
I won’t fall in love, ever!!
5. Have you ever been on either side of unrequited love?
Well, thrice, I guess!
Twice; I was at receiving end and once, I deceived the other end!
I have even written a poetry on this titled as ‘Half Love’. I’ll share it in soon. 🙂 Till then you may read a excerpt from that poetry…..
“Half love is like a bird of this limitless sky,
And can’t be locked it in a cage;
If you’ll do so, either it will fly,
Or die in this rage!”
6. What is most concerning to you about the state of the world today?
Zero tolerance!! City’s stressed life has invoked zero tolerance in the hearts and minds of people. They can’t stand even a slightest of mistake and are always ready to put a fight for it, which at times turn ugly. My message to all those people who are sick of this chronic disease……
“Life is not all about extracting nectar and returning to hive,
Spread love where ever you fly as it’s not every time you are blessed with a life”
7. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Well, I’m sick of brooding. But, at the same time it invokes ideas in me to write; to rearrange the words by giving them motion; by giving them life!
8. What makes you most uncomfortable?
I feel uncomfortable when the other person misunderstands me.
9. Dogs or cats?
Neither I like dogs nor cat :I
10. If you met a benevolent alien and they wanted to take you away to their planet forever would you go? Why/why not?
Well, we are no less than an alien on this planet earth. We are living in a virtual world where we know about a stranger living miles away but we don’t who are our neighbors! So, if I’ll get a chance to escape this planet then I would happily go, in a hope that, I’ll find a world where people give love for love and not eye for an eye!
11. If you were on death row, would be your last meal?
Knowing that I’m going to die, I’ll give my meal to someone who needs the most and then, die in peace seeing the smile I had put in his/ her eyes.
So, finally I have answered all the questions shot at me.
The official rules of the Liebster Award:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link of their blog, on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget”
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post.
- Inform the people/blogs that you have nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
Continuing the legacy, I hereby nominate following people for the LIEBSTER AWARD.
- Akanksha Gulia
- Shefali Arya
- Anmol Gupta/ Sanchay Wadhwa
- Fatema Kapadia
- Linda Studley
- M. Saluja
And following are my questions that I would like you to answer.
- If you won the lottery, what would you do?
- If you had a chance for a ‘do-over’ in life, what would you do differently?
- On a sleepless night, which would you prefer:- 4AM friend or 4AM snack?
- What was the best compliment you received for your writings and from whom?
- What is your best childhood memory?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
- If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
- What are your top three favorite books and why?
- What feels like love to you?
- If you could witness any event of past, present or future, what it would be?
- What will the last line of your autobiography read?
Always Stay positive, stay motivated
Author: Rohit Pandey
Follow the blog for poetic updates (Click here to follow)
Follow on Facebook (Click here to follow)
Follow on Twitter (Click here to follow)