Few days back [Actually, ten days back! ;)] I was nominated by Shelly193 for the Blogger Recognition Award and would like to extend my gratitude for nominating me. I am extremely sorry for turning up late with this post. I was quite busy these days due to personal and work commitments.
Blogger Recognition Award Rules
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
So going by the rules:
A brief story; Straight from heart
Its, roughly, been one and a half month and the journey so far has been a memorable experience. I came up with my first poetry on May 01, 2010 and since then it has been an on and off journey with writing. I was not regular with writing but as and when people started liking my work, I felt motivated and words started to follow. It was later, when I thought of coming up with a blog but didn’t capitalized on my thoughts initially and finally the day came (September 02, 2015) when I started this poetic blog.
Words are the expression of my feelings. Whether it is love, happiness, sorrow, friendship, betrayal, sadness or any other feelings hovering over me; I express them all, through words and somehow they fall into right places to give birth to a poetry. Writing poems sets me at peace and no feeling can match; what I feel after writing a poetry! It’s divine!
Here’s a piece of advice to fellow bloggers.
- Write for yourself: You must always write for yourself and not for others. Only then, each word shall come straight from your heart and go straight through the heart of readers.
- Be regular: Being regular with your writing is also important, not because, it shall cater new audience for your blog, but it will keep a writing streak alive in you. Doesn’t matter if you post it or not, but be regular with your writings and take out some time daily (say an hour) for writing!
- Use tags: Using tags in your posts is also equally important. It shall help you to reach out preferred audience, But make sure you don’t use more than 15 tags!
- Read: Reading fellow blogger’s work gives you motivation and new ideas to write. So, don’t just write but also read.
- Follow and comment: Follow and comment on the blogs of your own interest and not for the sake to get a follow back! Deeds done from heart pays off well. So don’t be a slave to your mind, rather set your heart free.
And here are my nominees:
- Akanksha Gulia (All your poems are soulful and I love the way you express them through words)
- Fatema Kapadia (I love your hindi poems and enjoyed your haiku’s, which you have started posting recently)
- Chauhan Shayri (Hindi poems have always been fascinating to me and I love reading your work)
- Bhavya Mishra (Your writings carry simplicity in them and that’s the best part of your blog)
Keep writing, keep posting, stay positive and stay motivated
Author: Rohit Pandey
Follow the blog for poetic updates (Click here to follow)
Follow on Facebook (Click here to follow)
Follow on Twitter (Click here to follow)