Another nomination for Liebster Award,
I thank Unnati for sharing this reward,
This is third one, I’m sharing with you,
Hoping for many more, standing in the que 😛
Here are few facts about me,
- I’m very sensitive at heart. ♥ (Or I should say I’ve evolved this way. I wasn’t like this before. Now, even slightest of emotion sets me in motion)
- I eat to live and don’t live to eat. (Food has never been in my priority list)
- I love coffee and don’t like tea, though I can have it once in a while!
- My favorite color is green, the one that nature possess.
- My favorite actor is Hrithik Roshan.
- And the fun part is, I’ve never seen his movie in a cinema hall. You may count it as another fact 😛
- I’ve got brown eyes.
- I always run short of the facts, to write about. 😀
Now, question-answer time:
1. Who are you ? ( In one sentence only)
I’m a poet from heart and a man with a heart, I follow my thoughts and respect other’s part.
2.If you could start over, what would you change?
I would change my habitat and make people’s heart my home. I reckon, it’s not that late yet
3. What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
People often get surprised and ask If I’ve actually written those poems!
4. If given a chance to be invisible , what would you do ?
I shall do everything that I can’t do otherwise….. 😛
5. What is happiness for you?
Happiness is a state of mind. It will exist if you’ll think it exists.
6. Your inspiration and why so?
My inspirations are mother nature, my extended ‘wordpress’ family and my state of mind!
7. Your favorite song?
There are so many! Carry you home by James Blunt, Mera Kuch Samaan by Asha Bhosle, Aisha by Cheb Khaled, Naina ra lobhi by Seema Mishra and many many more….
8. If given a chance to go on a date with a celebrity , who would that be?
I will still prefer to go on a date with the one who understand my heart.
9. Are you happy with your life?
Waiting for death, to compare if I was happy with life!
10. What is the biggest achievement of your life till now ?
The best days are ahead of me….
11. Who came first , the egg or the chicken ? Explain the reason.
Chicken came with egg hidden in its tummy! No logic…hehe
Continuing the legacy, I hereby nominate following people for the LIEBSTER AWARD.
And following are my questions that I would like you to answer.
- If you won the lottery, what would you do?
- If you had a chance for a ‘do-over’ in life, what would you do differently?
- On a sleepless night, which would you prefer:- 4AM friend or 4AM snack?
- What was the best compliment you received for your writings and from whom?
- What is your best childhood memory?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
- If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
- What are your top three favorite books and why?
- What feels like love to you?
- If you could witness any event of past, present or future, what it would be?
- What will the last line of your autobiography read?
Have fun! Stay positive, Stay motivated!!