Another award nomination! Wow. It’s my third one so far and I’m feeling blessed that people are liking my work. I would like to thank Jeanixangel from the core of my heart for nominating me for ‘One Lovely Blog Award’
So, here are the rules for this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Add 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 15 bloggers for the award, and comment on one of their posts to let them know.
So going by the rules…….
Here are the 7 facts about me:
- Many readers feel curious about my profile name i.e. R’I’P. So here’s an insight of why I chose this name. Firstly, ‘R’ and ‘P’ are the initials of my name i.e. Rohit Pandey.
Secondly, whatever I write, it sets me at peace. I feel relaxed and lighthearted after writing a poetry. So, I found R’I’P apt to describe this feeling.
And thirdly, I want my words to rest in peace in the heart of readers! There can’t be a better place than that. Isn’t?
- I had never thought, even in my dreams, that I could write poems until one day it actually happened to me and now writing is one of my passion.
- Apart from writing, I have interest in music. I had learnt playing congo and was a part of orchestra in my school time. I love listening to music too.
- I love winters and rainy season and hate summers.
- I don’t get many chances to visit beaches but when I do, I just love it. If I get a choice between mountains and beaches, I would happily choose beaches!
- Traffic jams drive me dizzy. I hate them more than anything else.
- I love cars and going on the long drives with my family and friends.
Now, the nominees. This is quite a task. So here they are:
I wish my fellow bloggers all the best for their journey ahead. God Bless.
Stay Positive, Stay Motivated
Author: Rohit Pandey
Follow the blog for poetic updates (Click here to follow)
Follow on Facebook (Click here to follow)
Follow on Twitter (Click here to follow)